WCS - A/C Repair
Our program promotes the development of imagination, self-confidence, and independence in our students. All activities are carefully planned to embrace and develop student's strengths and interests across seven key domains:
Personal, social, and emotional development
Language and literacy
Mathematics and problem-solving
Environment and science
Only the most effective teaching practices, borne out of scientific research, are employed. An emphasis is placed on the use of Applied Behavior Analytic principles, Positive Behavior Supports, and social learning programs.
Our theme-based enrichment classes vary by semester but frequently include dramatic and fine arts, organic gardening, sign language, yoga, culinary arts, computers/technology, environmental stewardship and cultural studies.
Some of our goals for 2018 include:
- replacing TWO leaking air conditioning units
- purchasing equipment for our therapy rooms
- funding a portable/modular home to expand our school capacity and programs
- carpet for motor room walls
- increased funding to expand speech/OT therapy programs
-increase benefits for teachers
Thank you for supporting my fundraising campaign, Tiffany Behning