There are currently 185,000 Central Texans living with a disability. These are your family, friends, and neighbors, and many of them may not have access to services and resources they need to live, contribute, and thrive in their community. You can help us change that.
Your gift during Amplify Austin can positively impact client stories like these:
• Provide speech therapy for four-year old Kaleton who can now communicate with his family.
• Give Noe, a lively three-year old who had developmental delays an hour of in-home therapy so he can get a head start before he starts school later.
• Provide funding for our Next Chapter Book Club giving our Independent Living clients a chance to increase their literacy and social skills to gain more independence.
• Help Krystal who has cerebral palsy, move into an affordable home of her own that is fully wheelchair accessible.
Have questions about setting up a fundraiser page or scheduling a gift? Contact Beth Frost at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (512) 615-6894 for assistance!
By 2020, Easter Seals Central Texas will be the recognized leader in services for people with disabilities, improving the lives of 20,000 people each year.
Join Easter Seals Central Texas as we champion children and adults living with disabilities regardless of their ability or life challenges as we work to ensure everyone has the opportunity to achieve their potential. People with disabilities constitute the nation's largest minority group, and the only group any of us can become a member of at any time.
We have a vision of those we serve having access to support, programs and resources Easter Seals Central Texas provides regardless of their ability to pay. These services include physical, occupational, and bilingual speech therapy, job training, job placement, computer technology education program, independent living, housing and more.
We currently serve 8,500 children and adults from birth to elderly and our goal is to grow our impact in the Central Texas community to serve 20,000 people each year by the year 2020.
-The Flaherty Family
"The therapists love my daughter and and provide wonderful therapy for her. Not only are they caring, but she benefits from it as well". - parent of an Early Childhood Intervention child
"The hearing aid I received from Easter Seals is wonderful. I am 91 years old and it has made so much difference in my life! I am grateful to be able to hear words. Thank you so very much! God bless Easter Seals."
- Adult Rehabilitation patient
"..The quality of the therapists that serve my child. They see him as a whole person and enjoy working with him as much as he enjoys working with them." - Parent of Rehabilitation client