First of all, we are grateful that you are here - on the Amplify Austin website! We hope that you will take the time to "shop around" and explore the hundreds of hard-working nonprofits that are represented on this site.
We are working hard to ensure that Amplify Austin continues to make giving back to Central Texas nonprofits fun and impactful. We are expecting tens of thousands of donors to participate in Amplify Austin this year and we appreciate your efforts to improve the quality of life for all Central Texans.
Beyond Amplify Austin, be on the lookout for our other signature events: See Jane Give, Give Back Jack, Austin Involved Board Internship Program and The BIG Give. Also, check out our Community Needs Spotlight pieces in the Austin American-Statesman.
Say it with us, "I Live Here, I Give Here!" Giving back… it feels good!
Amplify Austin Day
• $24.7 million raised over the past four years by Amplify Austin Day for hundreds of local organizations
• $783,700 in Incentive Funds & Prizes awarded to local nonprofits over four Amplify Austin Days
• In 2016, 29,412 individuals made 61,625 gifts in 24-hours
• 40% of Amplify Austin Day 2016 donations were made by new donors
See Jane Give & Give Back Jack
• 1,4000 attendees between ages of 22-35 who have been inspired to give back to the community
• 320 mentors & hosts who incorporate philanthropy into their daily lives led conversations on philanthropy
• 10 keynote speakers shared their personal experience with giving back
Board Internship Program
• Over 200% participant growth in the past year
• 83 participants from over 65 local businesses educated and prepared to serve on local nonprofit boards
Community Needs Spotlight
• 183,885 Austin American Statesman articles distributed
• 36 articles highlighting the needs of our community
KUT & KUTX Get Involved
• 600,000 Get Involved PSAs listeners
• 96 radio PSAs connecting local organizations with volunteers
The BIG Give
• $120,000 in unrestricted cash granted to local nonprofit organizations
• 14 nonprofits awarded for excelling in engaging their donors
• 8 BIG Givers honored
• 2,400 attendees
Your gift to I Live Here, I Give Here changes lives in Central Texas by building the capacity of our nonprofit sector and by encouraging others to give as generously as you do.
$25 creates a new giver in Central Texas!
- Tony Budet, CEO -UFCU
"With I Live Here, I Give Here's help you are going to find a cause you are going to want to support right now & in the long term."
-Fred Cantu, KEYE TV
"In three short years, I Live Here, I Give Here has helped change the community's giving culture - & nonprofits are feeling the love."
-Austin American Statesman Editorial Board
"Amplify Austin allows donors to be a part of something massive with direct impact on their own community. The experience drives excitement about how one simple gift can be magnified by the power of group giving. People feel good about giving, those in need get help, everybody wins. This year's Amplify Austin will provide the equivalent of 40,000+ meals to folks who really need it."
-Dan Pruett, President and CEO -Meals on Wheels and More
"During this remarkable fundraiser, generous animal lovers came together and raised over $83,000 for the Animal Trustees of Austin! We are thrilled to tell you that 284 of these donors are brand new to our organization!"
-Missy McCullough, Executive Director - Animal Trustees of Austin
It [Amplify Austin] was a moment that future historians should note writing about the development of modern Austin. It's not a Capitol fire or a school desegregation order, but what Amplify Austin has in common with those events is that they test a city's character.
- Austin American Statesman Editorial, March 7, 2013
Ruben's B Day Bash Benefitting I Live Here I Give Hereby Ruben Cantu
It's time to ask the community to support a great organization on my birthday, that means it's time to cash in those magic coins.
We are raising $2,000 in support of the wonderful people who make this non-profit possible and who kick butt every year for Amplify Day.
I Live Here I Give Here has helped raise over 10 Million dollars this year for local area non-profits and they themselves operate on a small budget. But you can help them keep going by contributing your hard earned donation to them. No amount is too small but we do hope you can give as much as possible.